Quickly connect AttractWell with 6000+ other apps using Zapier, now built directly into AttractWell!
While AttractWell does have many features, it doesn't do everything. When you have an app that does just what you need, whether it's a drop shipping company, a specialty quiz app, Facebook lead ads, a postcard mailer, or any of the other thousands of apps supported by Zapier, now you can connect AttractWell with other apps more quickly and easily than before.
Go to the My Account menu, click Settings, then click Zapier, or search for "Zapier" in the menu. If you have existing zaps, they will show up - otherwise, you can set up a Zapier account first.
We hope this helps streamline your business so you can spend more time doing what you love. If you have any questions or comments, please contact Support. Thank you!
Easier navigation and streamlined workflows have arrived in AttractWell!
Today, the following changes and more arrived to make the most out of your time using AttractWell. There is more than this, but these are the highlights. We hope this helps you get more done with a more pleasant and productive experience during your working time.
- Reorganized menu: the menu is updated a bit, adding a new Content Library section and a new Store section. Blogs have been moved to the Website section. The video, file, and image libraries are now all under Content Library, along with Saved Replies. The Activity link in the Website menu is now in the My Account menu because it shows both your activity (to-dos, emails sent, etc) and activity from your own account.
- Menu sections now are collapsible so you can focus just on what matters to you at the time, and you can now scroll the menu without having to scroll the whole page.
- On a mobile web browser, the menu slides in from the right instead of scrolling down the page, making it easier to access the menu and return to where you were before. It now also clearly identifies who you're logged in as when the menu is open, in case you manage multiple accounts.
- AttractWell now takes full advantage of your screen size. On bigger screens, many pages will show multiple columns of data now. Font size and text contrast have also been increased in most areas to allow for easier reading.
- On smaller screens, or if you just want to focus more on what you're doing, the left-side menu can be hidden by clicking the left triangle icon (and expanded again by clicking it again).
- There is now a left arrow (this icon: ←) that appears next to the name of the page you're working on. This is a new, consistent way to go back to the previous screen.
- Common account-related actions are under a new pull-down menu in the upper right corner, along with your account name and your profile photo.
- If you're just getting started, you will see helpful screens telling what each feature is used for, to help cut down on the learning curve.
- The floating help button is in the upper right corner next to your name.
- Paginators are now pinned to the bottom of the screen so that you can quickly navigate through large amounts of data. Previously, you had to scroll to the bottom of the page to find the paginator bar.
- On larger screens, all actions except Save are now in the same location on the toolbar just below your name in the upper right corner.
- It's now possible to edit the sending day, time, automation, and Preferred Sending Medium, and quickly jump to another message in the campaign, while editing a campaign message.
- While adding automations and Saved Replies, there is now a Find box in the drop down list to quickly find what you're looking for.
- Classes can quickly be added to a new vault right from the class list screen, or you can create a new vault right from there. A list of vaults that each class is in will also now allow you to quickly view the vault in that class.
- Terminology has been standardized: to make a copy of something, use the "Duplicate" link. To get a link to something added to your clipboard is now "Copy Link".
We hope these changes benefit your business. If you have any comments or questions, please contact support@AttractWell.com. Thank you!
The AttractWell vault and class editors are now updated to make creating your courses, memberships, and communities easier and faster.
Check it out and let us know what you think!
We hope these improvements make your life a little bit better - as always, please let us know if you have any questions or comments, or reach out to support@AttractWell.com. :)
Connect AttractWell with thousands of other apps using Zapier!
Got another app that does something special and want to use it with AttractWell? AttractWell now includes Zapier integration so you can use it with their entire ecosystem of apps.
Learn what all can be done with Zapier and AttractWell here: https://zapier.com/apps/attractwell/integrations
Let AI write your course outline for you, or enter the class outline and watch as your class is quickly created and added to a vault.
Got a course topic in mind, and looking for some ideas? Use the AI Class Creator to quickly create an outline from a topic you enter, and edit and reorder the lessons before the class is created.
Is your course outline already written? Use the "create from outline" feature to quickly create your class, without entering lessons one by one.
We hope this helps you get more out of your limited business time, and gives you fresh ideas for course creation. If you have any questions or comments, please let me know or email support@AttractWell.com. Thank you!